All gifts and gift supplies are re-created or reused into lovely items for the heart and home rather than purchased new. Each set or item is priced with shipping included. If you are purchasing locally, shipping will be deducted from your purchase. Also, you may click on any image to enlarge for a closer view. Thank you!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Congratulations Karen!

My Dear Blogger Friend Karen @onhavingfaith.blogspot.com won the vintage gift set below! Congratulations Karen.

Now Friends I have more stuff on the way! Send in your emails and I will put your name in the pot for the next give away Friday Sept. 18th!That is just 5 more days!

And there are many more to come...that is if I am STILL AROUND!!! GET IT?? A-ROUND!!

Hope to hear from you!

Blessings!
Ange

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am visiting from Karen's blog. What a beautiful blog you have. I am going to investigate it further to do a little early Christmas shopping. How do you find the time with the wonderful family that you have? I have 3 blogs, one for my cutie dog, one for cooking which is my passion and one is a tribute to my husband who is on kidney dialysis. Please visit any of them if you have the time.
    God bless you Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange-
    ok here is my email address for the give away for Friday

    sellersfamilia@gmail.com

    Angie

    ReplyDelete